Wednesday 14 September 2011

Blogging from my desk - taking boredom to a new level!

Well the week got off to a fantastic start! All day Monday I was invigorated to get started and being well behaved and strict with myself. It last all the while I was at work and through a limited dinner but then. Hell, but then. I binged, and boy did I binge. And I tried to purge but I have never been very good at mastering the purge so I really just heaved for a long while and then gave up and cried. At least the crying burned some calories.

I regained myself and moved on to Tuesday and that was a good day start to finish, I should have probably eaten a bit less and done a bit more of a run but on the whole it could have been worse.
Now its Wednesday and 215 calories so far and its almost 4pm. Here lies the problem. I bake in my spare (not that there is a lot of it) time and people order things from me. I have a cake and cookie order for Sunday and I need to bake the sugar cookies tonight, which A takes a lot of time which limits my gym time and B, I loves me a sugar cookie. I will literally be rolling out my temptation and cutting it with cookie cutters. Damn. I have to be strong.

Oh and for the record? 121.8


No comments:

Post a Comment