Thursday 8 September 2011

Thursday -

Yesterday was a good day. I was in control. And for some unknown reason I was left be. I skipped lunch as usual, having a tall non-fat latte for 80 calories and then I skipped dinner. Which for some reason my husband seemed ok with; I guess he assumed it wasn’t worth the fight. I had a couple of those rice crackers and some salsa for probably another 80 calories or so and then a couple of apples during the day and a hadnful of goldfish crackers.

I have to eat breakfast at the moment in order to be able to take my med for my wrist. 1/4 cup granola and 1% milk.

Husband is working late tonight so he won't be around to watch me not eat dinner. Although having him around helps because he reminds me that I actually don’t need that slice of pie with fro-yo that I am desperately craving.

Kids drove me crazy with their combined destruction and I managed to melt yet another cutting board on the stove top by turning on the wrong burner. Such a loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment