Tuesday 6 September 2011

It's been a whole month?

So I decide to take a certain route and then all hell breaks loose. My laptop isn’t really *my* laptop. It’s my work laptop and after I decided to start this blog and be motivated and in control, I completely lost control as my boss decided she wanted my laptop back.

It is now back in my possession and I am determined to get this thing back on track.

Today is day 1 - it seems fitting. Today is the first day back at school and I am taking a vacation day. No one around me, I plan on getting in some serious "me time". I already walked to the school and back, did some workout DVD time (although, I can’t do the Jillian Michaels burpees as I have a wrist injury, huff huff) and I am going to go to the gym later today. There is no one here to watch me so no one here to judge me when I skip lunch.

That will take a lot of will power today and I am hungry. I am telling myself that, that is a good thing. I should be hungry. I was far to lax about what I have eaten over the last week. I couldn’t even bring myself to weigh in this morning, I am a 31 year old woman and I am scared of my scale.

Tomorrow. I will weigh in tomorrow. When i started this blog 1 month ago I was 127, the last time I checked, I was around 121 but recently my low weight was 119.

What can I do about the jelly belly though? That doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. Any suggestions are most welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment